Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Nighttime Skin Care Routine : May 2016

Hello everyone,

My skin routine is pretty simple. I'm not too picky with the products that I use. As long as they are affordable, anti-aging, and anti-acne I am good! :)

The title says May 2016, but this has actually been my skin care routine for quite some time with a few added products.

FACE WASH
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser
This is my everyday face wash. I'm not too stuck on the different kinds of face wash by this brand. Sometimes I get the blue one, the orange, the yellow. It doesn't really matter to me. The one I happen to have in my bathroom right now is this hydrating facial cleanser.


Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser
I use this product about twice a week, typically on days when I hit the gym the hardest. I love it because I feel that it cleanses my face in a way my hands cannot. The bristles really get whatever dirt or residue is still on my face.

ACNE CONTROL
Neutrogena Triple-Action Toner
This is my last step to ensure all residue is off my face. I also use this for the salicylic acid to prevent pimples or dry out pimples I may have. Can't live without a toner!

MOISTURIZER
Olay Age Defying Moisturizer
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion (sample)
Olay Profession Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex (sample)
Vaseline Lip Therapy
My face gets really dry after a face wash and even more dry after applying toner. I always have to apply moisturizer. I got this Olay moisturizer on sale and decided to give it a try.
I put the Murad product on the lines by my mouth. As I get older, the lines become more prominent :(
I finish off the with the Olay eye cream on the corner of my eyes as well as under my eyes.
My lips also get really dry after washing my face (or in general) and I need a lip balm. I recently tried a different flavor of my favorite Soft Lips and my lips broke out into bumps. I went to urgent care who recommended I just use Vaseline.

I hope you found this interesting. I always enjoy seeing and learning what other people use. It's so interesting that we each have our own routines ;)

Until next time :)


Xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Age defying toner

    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete