Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hustle Oh Hustle

(credit: somewhere online?)

This has been my work mantra/ethic lately. And it's part of the reason why I've disappeared for a little bit.

Work has been crazy busy this month! 

I, along with another coworker, was asked to spearhead a pilot program at a major Los Angeles hospital for the month of May. This program carried additional duties that needed to be fulfilled on top of my original duties. As you can imagine, it has been a stressful, exhausting, but so-worth-it month!

There are several factors that motivate me to work hard: 1) to be a better me both professionally and personally, 2) to make my team, my bosses, and my employer proud, 3) I love the work that I do and take utmost pride in it, and 4) I want to be known as someone who has made a positive impact in the community

So I hustle and hustle. Dreams don't come true just waiting by the phone. You have to get out there and work for it.

May has been and will continue to be a challenging month, physically and mentally, but it's all worth the chaos, exhaustion, and stress.

The benefits of this program will reach and impact many lives for the better. And that is what keeps me on the hustle.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment