Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunnies Haul for a Sunshine Day

Aloha! 

It's about time I bought some new sunnies! I broke two of my favorites and just couldn't find anything half as amazing to replace them. Read about their tragic deaths here.

Last Friday, I went to a Marshalls two blocks from work and came across these two sunnies. They are similar to one of my favorite sunnies that broke. The new ones aren't as dark as I prefer, but I do really like the fit.


This pair is by Betsy Johnson. It was only $9.99. It has gun metal colored pyramid studs on each  temple. It has one little pink heart on the very tip.

I love the bug-eye look as you can see. I do wish it was tinted darker. Although it looks like you can't see my eyes, in face-to-face, you can. I prefer when you can't see my eyes. #mysterious or #hiding


This brand is called Marilyn Monroe. I'm not sure why but I am positive she didn't have a sunglasses line. This pair was also $9.99. The frame is a dark brown tortoise shell. It has a brassy colored metallic detailing with a blend of raised dots and subtle gold crystals. 
That little squiggle by the hinge is a replica of her autograph.


This is a behind-the-scenes shot of a selfie. I took this picture with my computer, not my phone. I title this photo  "My poor imitation of the Marilyn Monroe pout." 
I love how poor lighting makes me look tanned. YESSSSS


I snapped this shot and played around with the summer filter on one of my iPhone apps. I really like how it turned out.
The summery-ness of this photo made me happy and the first song that came to mind was "Sunshine Day."  Enjoy <3



<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment