Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nails of the Week(s): Mini Gallery

Lately, I've felt as though I've been losing my mojo in doing my nails. I'm running out of ideas and haven't been inspired by any nails posts that I've seen. Still, life must carry on and I cannot leave my nails bare during the week so I do my nails anyway.

Below are my nails that I thought were picture worthy:

 Here are my most recent nail design and the design that I currently have on as I type this (hey hey!). On my left hand: Royal blue with a silver dot in the center to resemble a stone. It happened to match my blouse at work :D  Right hand: Mermaid green, pearl white accent with a rosary. I was not having a good week and wanted to wear my "faith" close to me


 I saw this design on Pinterest. I used a nail art pen which made mimicking the fade of the model brush stroke impossible. Then I have just simple flowers on my left.


I am actually quite proud of this one. I mixed a dark taupe brown with white to get a lighter taupe. I used a toothpick to pile on the dots.


I hope this shows you that you don't have to be amazing at doing your nails. Practice makes it easier. But at the end of the day, if doing your nails makes you happy, do itttttttt


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment