Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ulta Haul: 21 Days of Beauty Steals

My temptation: Anything beauty related.
My weakness: Anything beauty related...ON SALE.

So I knew that when Jerlyn Phan's (aka Makeupfreeek) video Ulta 21 Days of Beauty video went live, my credit card would be taking a blow. As much as I love beauty products, I do pride myself in being able to control myself...most of the time. Check out what's on sale here.

There was only ONE thing that I really really wanted from this Ulta sale. It was the 4oz IT'S A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin. This bad boy retails for $19.99. For me, that's expensive, especially when it's considered a drugstore product. The beauty of this Ulta sale was that if you spend $20 between March 16 and April 5, you got this IT'S A 10 leave-in conditioner for free...FOR FREE!!! I've been wanting to try this line of hair products, but never wanted to splurge. I needed a few essentials (moisturizer, toner, and concealer) that would easily add up to $25...but of course, I left with way more than that...oops.

This is what I walked away with...As you can see, I left with way more than just moisturizer and toner (they were out of stock for my concealer).



Let's first look at the products I am overly excited about:

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. I have been wanting to purchase this for years...yes, years! But spending $28 for a bronzer just did not seem justifiable for me. Though, not too long ago, I told myself that I can buy one after I finish my current drugstore bronzer...obviously, I didn't wait. You have all seen this all over YouTube and beauty blogs. This is one of the beauty community's favorite bronzer. 


Benefit's Posie Tint and High Beam. I bought this trial size duo. Benefit was having  promo of spend $35, get a free makeup bag. This was the cheapest product that I could get that would bring me to $35. I have always wanted to try the tints so I was happy to purchase this. I gave the High Beam to my mom. 


Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Lip Scrub. I have been in the market for a lip scrub. I love lipstick, but my application gets a little bit crusty looking throughout the day (TMI?). I wanted to exfoliate for a smoother look. The sales representative showed me a lip scrub by Tarte, which I actually really liked. To my dismay, Ulta was sold out. 


Red Carpet Manicure French Tips. I saw this on clearance for $.99 so why not? The reviews on Ulta are awful. I do not have high hopes for this product. Who knows? Can't knock it til I try it.


ARDELL. Lashes. MMmm. I have been loving lashes since the first day I wore the in July 2013 for a wedding. I was a bridesmaid. That was the first time I have ever worn lashes and I have been addicted ever since. These lashes aren't as va va voom natural as I typically go for. They're just natural. I shall see and for $2, can't be the price to try.


Argan Oil of Morroco. Trial size for when I go to the Philippines in a week and a half. The weather there is so humid, my poor dry hair will need some help for hydration and protection.


The essentials:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. My daily moisturizer that evens out my skin tone. I have been wearing this for years and it works for me.


Neutrogena Clear Poor Oil-Eliminating Astringent, aka toner. I use this daily at night after washing my face. 

And last but not least, my freebies!
IT'S A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin.
Benefit's Cosmetics Bag. 

Happy shopping!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment