Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

( credit: found on pinterest )

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Look how cute that kitty is! I can't get over it.

Halloween is not my favorite holiday because I am super chicken and I don't like spooky scary things.

One of my most embarassingly memorable and funny Halloween moments is when I was in middle school. I was the one giving out candy. Throughout the years, I was somehow the person to always get stuck doing this. My parents were always nearby.

Someone rang the doorbell. Of course, I opened it. Behind the door was a tall guy with either a bloody Dracula costume or something else scary and bloody. I screamed. Shut the door and quit for the night. LOL. 

Though I still managed to get stuck giving candy year after year after this incident. LOL. WHY?!

I think the only time I was excited for Halloween was in 2013 when I attended a small Halloween party. Growing up, I was always Tinkerbell or a princess. Once a pirate because it was a hand-me-down costume from my sister. For the 2013 Halloween party, I was Minnie Mouse. I know, so original. LOL. Check out my costume here.

Whether you like Halloween or you don't, I hope you have a great day and a safe night cruising the streets for candy.

Be safe out there.

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment