Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Day + Ollie's Belated Birthday

Hello everyone!

The best part about working at a Jewish agency is all the holidays in the Jewish calendar. This year, there are 7 holidays in October allowing me 7 paid days off that does not come out of my PTO.

During the Jewish holiday season, I had the opportunity to go to the local pumpkin patch with my nephew, his newborn baby brother, his other auntie and of course his mama.

The pumpkin patch is one of my most favorite places. I love fall and going to the pumpkin patch just screams FALL!

Oh...and I also picked up an iced coffee with one pump pumpkin beforehand ;)

My nephew Ollie also turned 4 on 9/28 so we had an opportunity to celebrate since I was unable to make his birthday party due to a wedding and out of town visitor.



Baby boy has got swag ;)

Is anyone else looking forward to all things fall???

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment