Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Sayings: Changes


I may have posted this quote already but I came across it again and I was taken aback as if I had just seen it for the first time.

The truth in it is pretty wild and pretty crazy. 

Next year, life will be different - possibly in small ways or big - but it definitely will not be the same.

There may be new loves, heart breaks, new jobs, loss of jobs, illness, death and new life. Anything can happen. Only one thing is guaranteed, it will not be the same as this year.

As the year quickly comes closer to an end, it's wild to see what 2017 has to offer me.

I was so blessed this year with so many great things happening to me - passing both my licensure exams, getting engaged, taking on a supervisory role at work supervising a studen intern. 

I am blessed. I am grateful.

Wishing your year was great so far. If it hasn't been the best, I hope the next few months turns completely around for you.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment