Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Chloe Gift Set + Sephora Samples

Hello everyone!

Last week, I purchased a 1 oz Chloe by Chloe eau de parfum at Sephora for $75.

Then of course, 2 days later. I received an email from Sephora for VIB Rouge members about a Chloe by Chloe perfume gift set that includes 1 oz perfume, 3.4 oz lotion, and 0.17 oz mini perfume. All of this for $80, a $112 value!! Annnnd it came with FREE 3-day shipping! 

So you know I had to jump on that really awesome deal!!!

I returned the perfume I purchased in store and bought the gift set that I could only find online. 

I also got a bunch of samples to go along with it.

Chloe by Chloe (per Sephora website) has notes of pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lily of the valley (happens to be my sorority flower!), rose, cedarwood, amber and honey.

I love Chloe because the scent is not too overpowering and lasts most of the day. One of my favorite perfumes is Burberry Brit Sheer, but that does not last longer than an hour or two. Way too expensive to disappear too soon.


The beautiful pink and gold box

The goodies!!!

Look how cute this mini is

Samples: mostly skin care :)

Just thought I would share. The packaging is way too cute and I must admit, I was way too excited to share :D

Xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment