Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Spring Favorites 2016

Hello all!

As everyone else says, where has Spring gone?!

With each year, time seems to be passing on faster and faster.

I just want to say, SLOW DOWN TIME. I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE.

TANGENT.

Anyways, LOL, here are my Spring favorites.

MAYBELLINE BETTER SKIN CONCEALER
I did a review on this concealer in early May. I liked it, but was not in love with it. I try not to  waste makeup so I used it anyway. Using it daily made me fall more in love with it each day.
I put concealer under my eyes, a peck on the redness around my nose and a dab or two on my forehead. I buff it in and have a light even finish with great coverage. It looks like my natural skin.

URBAN DECAY LINER
My everyday makeup is very simple especially to work. Adding the purple liner to my lower lash line adds a pop of color and happiness :)

As you can see, I've used it up! :) And it matches my nail polish. Win!

CLAIROL HAIR FOOD DRY SHAMPOO INFUSED WITH KIWI FRAGRANCE
I got this in a sample box. It is amazing!! Smells sooooo good. Goodbye Batiste, I have a new #1!

( credit : www.target.com )

NEXXUS COMB THRU TOUCHABLE HOLD FINISHING SPRAY
I learned about this product from MakeupByLeinaBaaaby. I go cray with hairspray because my hair can't hold a curl. The problem is that my hair gets all crunchy. This hairspray prevents that! I love it!

( credit : www.drugstore.com )

CHLOE BY CHLOE PERFUME
This has been my go to over my one and only Burberry Brit Sheer. I love my Burberry perfume but the scent disappears so quickly! I can smell Chloe for most of the day! If I'm paying lots of money for perfume, the scent better last.




JJ MARCS SMALL HEART PENDANT NECKLACE
I received this as a birthday gift. I love that it's dainty and simple. I've been looking for a necklace like this :) I've gotten compliments whenever I wear it





GOODY CLAW CLIPS
Ever since my hair fallout, I opt for using hair clips rather than hair ties. Hair ties pull out more hair. Any opportunity to preserve my hair (irony because I dye it! >_<) I will take it! I put 2 - 3 in my hair when I Zumba and my hair stays in place :)



RALPH LAUREN SANDALS
I used to hate shoes like this because of the "effort" to put on and take off these shoes. I'm Asian and am culturally accustomed to taking off my shoes when going into people's home. Though even if I don't go to others' homes, I want to be in and out of my house in a jiffy. I don't want to bend down to put my shoe on. #lazy. However, I love these! They're comfortable to walk in! And they don't make my already wide big feet look huge. Win! Of course, they have to have some heel to it. My aging feet don't like flat anymore.






NINE WEST WEDGES
These are just so comfortable! I've walked 1+ miles straight in these shoes and I was not close to dying :) They're not too high and they're not so low. They can be dressed up and dressed down. Love them!




TRADER JOE'S MILK CHOCOLATE SMASHING S'MORES
Holy cow!! If you have not tried this, you are not truly living. This is so delicious. I was telling my coworker about them the other day and she told me to put them in the microwave for 5ish seconds for an extra foodgasmic experience. AND HOLY COW! Go get it NOW!


( credit : www.popsugar.com )

MY BOYFRIEND AND THIS KITTY PICTURE
I have turned into quite the cat lady (though puppies still have my heart!) in the last 2 years. I came across this cute kitty online and had to share it with the world. How cute is this kitty?! And how cute is my boyfriend <3 



What are your Spring favorites?

Any Summer favorite prospects?

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment