Thursday, June 23, 2016

30th Birthday Diaries: Accessories Gifts

Hello everyone!

In my previous post, I shared the makeup gifts I received for my 30th birthday. In this post, I wanted to share the two accessories I received: a necklace and purse.

SMALL HEART PENDANT NECKLACE: JJ MARCS
I love this. I've been looking for a small pendant necklace. It's dainty and simple. It's not too long, not too short. I've gotten compliments whenever I wear it :)




PURSE: Women's Chain Strap Micro Bag by Who What Wear (Target)
My friend got this for me because she said all of my purses are dark in color. LOL. It's a beautiful purse and something I would definitely wear to nicer occasions. Can't wait to use it :)




That's all folks!

This is the last of my 30th Birthday Diaries. I do hope you enjoyed the little mini series :)

On my end, it was really fun to document my 30th birthday events. 30 is a big year and I'm excited for what other blessings is to come.



Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment