Tuesday, June 21, 2016

30th Birthday Diaries: Makeup Gifts

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share some of my birthday makeup gifts with you all. I haven't used any yet, but I did swatch a few and try on the lippies.


The goods

TWO FACED: NATURAL EYES:
I am in love! I love neutrals!! This palette is so beautiful (and comes with tutorials) that I almost do not want to use it. And the names are the cutest! :D
I did swatch the highlight, blush and bronzer. That highlight was way pigmented!



SEPHORA LUSTER MATTE LONG WEAR LIP COLOR: NUDE PINK
I am exchanging this one. It's so much brighter on my lips than the actual tube that the color, when on my lips, is almost neon, like a milky pink neon. Not very cute on me at all. It does not fit my skin tone whatsoever.


MAC: MINERALIZED EYE SHADOW IN SPICED METAL
This is very shimmery! It stays true to it's "metal" description. This is something I will definitely use on the center of my eye when doing a smoky eye. 


MAC: VIVA GLAM V
I really dig this. It is similar to a "my lips but better" color but with a luster finish. It's a beautiful every day color that I can wear to work though I do wish it did not have that shine. 
This is actually my first Viva Glam lipstick so I'm excited about that :)

I'll share some of my other gifts next week. I got tons of Starbucks gift cards (YAAAAS!). I also got a purse, a necklace and a dress (that may be too big for me).

Until next time! 

Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment