Thursday, June 16, 2016

30th Birthday Diaries: It's My Birthday!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

Today is Monday, May 23 and it is my 30th birthday! The big 3-0! :D 

I'll write a post later on about my birthday party. I had a great time :)

For now, I decided to write a casual post on what I did today on my actual birthday.

I was very productive this morning. I got my car serviced, got my birthday Starbucks,  returned items to Target, UPS'ed a return, went to Sephora to get something for my mom (her birthday is tomorrow). I spent the early afternoon with my nephew and childhood friends and will be having dinner with the boyfriend later this evening. Shout out to Ben whose birthday was yesterday :D 


Being food naughty on a weekday.
It's my birthday. It's okay ;)

(yes,I did my hair! Post to come)

I haven't seen my little guy in ages. My heart melted when he ran to me <3

So far, 30 has been good to me. 

Cheers to many more blessings to come.

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment