Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mini Sephora VIB Sale

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We are at the middle of the week, half way to the weekend! YAAAASSS!!!!

I'm sure you have been seeing Sephora VIB hauls lately as Sephora had their VIB sale about two weeks ago. VIB-ers get 15% all purchases. Sephora does not typically have sales so people definitely go buck wild and take advantage.Who wouldn't?!

I'm kind of broke and trying to not hoard much makeup like I used to so I did not buy much.

This haul might actually be pretty boring, LOL. But a haul is a haul and I love sharing :)

Sorry for the poor, unblog like picture quality. I still haven't quite figured out how to take beautiful pictures of products. Bear with me!

Tada!!! LOL. Only four products (one not pictured) that I purchased


Benefit Hoola Zero Tanlines
I can't wait to try this. Quick backstory: I tan easily, but because I have Lupus, I can no longer be in the sun for too long. Thus, I am pasty and ghostly! I used to use tanners, but got over it because it was really smelly and took forever to dry. I will definitely post an update on this product!
Please see my review on the Lorac Island TANtalizer if you're interested on my thoughts on that.



Chloe by Chloe Eau De Parfum
I am happy to add this beauty to my collection. This is my second perfume ever! My first perfume ever was Burberry Brit Sheer. I felt like such a grown up! How beautiful is this packaging though??
(If you're curious, the fourth product I purchased was for my mom. It was also perfume: Prada Candy Kiss)


Clinique Scrub Cream + Moisturizer in travel size. 
I bought this for my upcoming trip to Las Vegas to see JLo :D I never bring proper face wash - only face wipes - so I figured this would be a great, practical buy. It was only $10 pre-15% discount.


First Aid Beauty Flawlessy Fab Skin 
This was a points perk. I have heard such great things and decided to give it a try. I also included the many samples I received. I am most excited to try the dr. brandt oxygen facial mask as well as the Caviar CC leave-in perfecter. 

That's it for my mini Sephora VIB sale haul. I hope you enjoyed :)


Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment