Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nails of the Week: Pinspired Spots

I am sure I mentioned this in previous blog posts, but I will say it again and again. 

I LOVE doing my nails. Like LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE.

It's so relaxing, definitely a form of self-care. 

My nails of the week is "Pinspired." It comes from an image I saw on Pinterest (which is in the top left corner). I love it.

Products used:
Base coat: Revlon Multi care Base + Top Coat
Wet n Wild: 201C Wet Cement
Sinful Colors: 300 Easy going

I mixed the Wet Cement and Easy Going to obtain a grayish brown color.  I wanted a Fall color, but did not want to go as dark as the Wet Cement on its own. Wet Cement is a beautiful color independently, but I wanted something softer and daintier. 

I can't emphasize that I LOVE doing my nails. I'm always interested in designs to mimic and be inspired by.

Please share links of your own artwork! I would love to see them!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment