Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OOTN: Laidback

My SOTM (style of the moment) has been both a rotation and blend of laid back, cozy, grunge, boho and hipster. My latest fashion sense comes from me trying to be daring, edgy, and stepping out of my comfort zone of jeans/leggings/shorts and a shirt and rocking styles I admired but never had the guts to wear.

I've almost always played it safe with all aspects of my life. Clothing is no exception. The closer I get to 30, the more I yearn for being more and more comfortable in my skin [and wardrobe].

My OOTN is nothing spectacular, nothing fashion forward, nothing runway material. It's simply me trying to rock a hat that 1 year ago, would have made me feel awkward and self-conscious wearing it. I know, I know. You all must be thinking I'm crazy, but that just shows you how "safe" I was in how I dressed. 

Yes, it's not exciting. But hey, I am easily amused :]

[excuse the messy background -__- ]

Hat: Forever 21 $6.80
Cardigan: Papaya Clothing $10
White tee: Target
Leggings: Target 

Life's too short. Try something new and be YOU

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment