Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nails of the Week: Accented French Manicure

Doing my nails is one of my most favorite things. It's fun and gives me a chance to for my not-so-creative self to be creative. And lastly, doing my nails is therapeutic. There's something about doing my nails that relaxes me. Maybe it's all the fumes? HA. I really do enjoy it and I do look forward to doing my nails weekly, sometimes twice if I get bored of my design or if they chip.

I have never been a fan of French manicures, but recently, it has been growing on me increasingly! French manicures are unarguably a classic. And in modern times, this classic manicure has been dressed up and even bedazzled.

Below is my nails design of the week: A French manicure with a flower accent on my thumb and ring finger. Simple, yet feminine.


What's your favorite nail design?

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment