Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nails of the Week: Spring Nails (Inspiration)

We are 8 days into Spring and it is lovely (though a little too hot)!!

I thought I was going to miss chances to wear boots, scarves, beanies and coats, but with all the sunshine, I've caught Spring fever! 

I am enjoying wearing shorts, tanks, dresses, flip flops, floral and sunnies! :)

I am ready for you, Spring!

To kick off the new season, I wanted my nails to be fun and Spring-y. 

I found nailsbykylie's post on Instagram and I had to recreate it. They were cute, dainty and did not seem too too complicated. Here's her post below.

The inspiration/model

The recreation

What do you think?

I hope your Spring is off to a great start :)

<3<3<3

4 comments:

  1. These nails are too cute! I love spring too, but it is still currently freezing here in NY!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I cant choose which one I like the most.
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute and pretty! I wish I could I stuff like these! Xxx

    ReplyDelete