Friday, March 13, 2015

Obsessed: Floral and Red Lips



I know what you guys are thinking...my face doesn't match my chest...and you're right! No, it's not my make-up, I am just different colors all over my body...seriously! LOL.

If you've read my old blog post about Lupus or already know about Lupus or even if you have never heard of it, Lupus is an autoimmune disease. One of the things I must stray away from is the sun! I can get really really sick in the sun, so I avoid it when I can.

My face (and arms/hands) are tanned from all the driving I do for work (I'm a field-based social worker). My feet are tanned from all the walking I do from my car and to my patients' homes. Since my work is conservative in dress code, my chest is always concealed. 

Now that's all out of the way, let' get to the stars of this post!

These are my current favorites and obsessions:
  • Floral kimono - F21, $14.90
  • Floral sunnies - Ross, $4.99
  • Rimmel Provocalips, Play With Fire - Target, $7.49 

I have an upcoming post on the Rimmel Provocalips so stay tuned.

So far, the floral on floral with the red lips is my absolute favorite! I can't wait to wear them together again. LOL

Do you ever find outfit combos that you always wear together and don't seem to work paired with anything else? This is who I feel about this trio ;)

<3<3<3

3 comments:

  1. I love your look and the lipstick looks sexy on you <3

    snowman1314.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. Sorry if this sounds spammy (I promise it's not), but you can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here. http://rachelhanson2015.blogspot.com/ -xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey your blog is very interesting. i have nominated you for The Liebster Award. Follow the link
    for details and keep up the good job.(http://smb-health.blogspot.in/2015/03/hello-dear-friends-and-readers-todays.html)

    ReplyDelete