Friday, June 27, 2014

Nails of the Week: TheFaceShop

I love that my coworkers know me and know what I love. As a belated birthday present, my coworker surprised me with a gift box from The FaceShop. I've heard of them before, but am not familiar with their products. 


When I got the box, I thought I was going to get face products. To my delight, I opened the box and found my heaven.



A box filled with nail polish! She gave me three shades of pink, a mustard yellow, a light lime green, and glittery stars! Also in the box was a loofah and nail gem stickers.

I love them!! I must stay that the nail polish smelled like straight-up white out! The odor was intense, but the color amazing. 

I decided to do a look using all the nail polishes and show it to her. This is what I came up with.

The top is just a random mix of designs. I don't know why, but I title it "The Lizzy McGuire." I never thought I would do leopard (or is it cheetah?) on my nails, but I actually kind of like it :)
The bottom is called "The Jasmine." It describes my coworker: dainty, feminine, and soft. (That scary fuzzy thing was meant to be a bear. Haha)

Hope you enjoy :)

<3<3<3


5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute hun! That first set screams summer! Love the color story with the neon...electric!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! they're so cute! i never really had talent when it comes to nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your nails! They turned out amazing! My favorite are the yellow + pink with the designs! Love love love!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you called them the lizzy mcguire nails hehe, they are awesome!!! xx

    ReplyDelete