Tuesday, May 1, 2018

If You Don't Go To Coachella, BE Coachella

I am going to say it again:

If you don't go to Coachella, BE Coachella.

Another Coachella season has come and gone. And again, I did not go. LOL.

To be honest (and don't strike me), I have never had a desire to go - I don't like heat (and with my Lupus, I can't be in the sun for long anyway); I don't like crazy crowds, I don't like not being able to sit (in a chair); I don't like spending a lot of money at once. Go ahead, call me cheap. My parents taught me to hella save and I am truly their daughter.

My friend, who happens to be my bridesmale (male bridesmaid), I started this tradition where we dress like we're going to Coachella.  Last year was our first year and it was so much fun we did it again this year!

I initially called it Fauxchella (because it rhymes) and realized there is actually a real event call Fauxchella. So my friend and I changed it to Fakechella. 

Check out some of my favorite photos below:

Weekend One




Music by Cardi B

Weekend Two













I hope you enjoyed this and even chuckled a bit. I know it's a bit silly but it was fun and I love playing with makeup. And I must add that a few of my friends saw these posted pics and wanted to get in the action next year! Hehe!

So Fakechella 2019, we're ready for you!


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment