Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Sayings: Blessed, Yes

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!

So far this year, Los Angeles has seen a weekly rainstorm. As much as I hate the rain, I've learned to appreciate the sunshine after the rain.

Last Thursday was the day after heavy rain and the morning after did not disappoint. 

I wanted to share the few snaps of the day. Thursdays are my lax, slow days at work also known as "Snap Thursday."

Enjoy <3


How beautiful is this sky!


Even though the sun was shining, it was still freezing as heck


How cute is this! From Georgetown Cupcakes in Los Angeles.
You must check them out if you are in the area!

Life is good. God is good.f God is great. 

I heard this song on the radio last week and it touched my heart. Every word he sang, I felt. And you can NEVER go wrong with the voice of Mr. Charlie Wilson!



"Ask me how I'm doing. I"m blessed, yes
Living every moment, no regrets
Smile up on my face, I'm like oh yes
I'm blessed,yes, I'm blessed, yes"

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment