Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Booty Booty Booty Booties Everywhere

Thursdays are my chillest days at work.Instead of being stationed at my hospital, I get to go my agency office that is quiet as it houses no more than 10 people and usually, there are only about 6 people working at a time. No supervisors. All chill people. So of course, Thursday is my favorite work day. LOL.

I had finished my work much earlier than expected and decided to make a video dedicated to my relatively new black Liz Claiborne booties. I love them. I love the quilted back. When it comes to boots, I love a slight two-toned look or a duo textured look.


[ credit : www.jcp.com ]

Here goes it. LOL.



As you can see, I had some time on my hands. 

And don't mind the choice of song. For some reason, that was the only accessible song out of all the songs on my phone.

Anyhoot, enjoy and have a good laugh ;)


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment