Sunday, December 28, 2014

I'm Back...Again!

Water fountain at The Grove

Before I explain myself, I just want to say:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

I wish you and all those in your lives a wonderful, blessed holiday season and an even better new year!! :)

Life just went crazy since Thanksgiving! I had sleepless nights due to stress from work and family life and then holiday season!  The dynamics of work were changing due to our program contract being up for renewal next summer. My home life was not exactly an escape from work.  And with my boyfriend living 26 miles away, I just felt trapped. I was overwhelmed and have not been coping with stress very well lately. Ohhh, I needed a mini break.

Now I've had some time to breathe, relax, and get myself together. I am feeling better, stronger, and I'm ready to move forward!

I have a few blog posts written mentally that I just need to get down on paper (rather, the computer). In early Fall, I went lipstick crazy buying way too many lippies than I needed (how does this always happen to me?). I also wanted to share mini hauls that I've had since then. 

I look forward to getting back into the groove of blogging as well as catching up with some of my favorite blogs.

Happy holidays once again! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment