Sunday, February 2, 2014

ItsJudyTime and ThatsHeart Palettes

Aloha!

This post is SOOOO WAAAAY overdue. SO SORRY!

YouTube beauty sensations Judy from ItsJudyTime and Heart from ThatsHeart each launched their very own makeup palette through BH Cosmetics.

I never thought I would do this, but I stood in line for 2 hours to meet Judy and Heart. I NEVER thought I would stand in line for anyone that was not Beyonce or Alicia Keys or anyone of that caliber. But hey! Never say "never"!

DEDICATION
BH Cosmetics had the launch party on December 7 in Hollywood from 1 - 4pm. That same day was the baby shower for one of my most dearest, best friends. Her baby shower was in Commerce from 12-4. For those of you not familiar with Southern California, those two cities are quite a ways from each other. The baby shower ended roughly around 3:20-3:30. A girlfriend of mine and I bolted to my car. I drove to Hollywood. We got there at 4pm on the dot. The line was still long and wrapped around the corner of the block. It was freezing. My friend was miserable, but a trooper (THANK YOU!!!!). 

To pass time, she went to Urban Outfitters down the street. She left me in line for about 45 minutes. It was freeeeeeezing, holy cow. When she came back, we had about another 30 - 40 minutes to wait. We conversed, but the weather was so dang cold, we ended up just standing there shivering.

Once we were inside the building, I grew really excited. Heart stood at one corner by the window in front of a backdrop for photos. She was taking photos with fans individually or in small groups and would chat with them for a little. Sadly, by the time I even entered the BH Cosmetics venue, Heart was ready to go home. To expedite the meet and greet, Heart walked through the line to greet us and take photos with our cell phones. She is really sweet and so beautiful in person. There was not too much conversation between us as she had to keep the line moving. Heart is definitely one of my favorites and it was such a fan girl moment to meet her! I also snapped a photo with her main squeeze Arnold. He is super super nice too! AH! I love when people appear nice and are ACTUALLY nice. Refreshing

After my time with Heart, fans were directed into this other room where I saw Judy and Benji on stage. Just my luck, by the time I get in that room, Judy is also tired. She's pregnant with twins so I totally understand!! Benji made an announcement on the mic saying that Judy is tired, she's been at the event since 11 and that her back is hurting. Apparently, Judy had a mini meltdown :( She did not look happy and neither did Benji. They were just both so exhausted, but sticking through to appease the fans. Total troopers! After my group shot with Judy and Benji (and random stangers, haha), I took a picture with Benji's mentee Chris and Judy's friend, Jhovelle.

Originally, fans were able to go up to the stage and take personal photos with Judy and Benji and chat for a little bit. By the time I got there, Judy had just had her meltdown. Instead of individual photos, they asked fans to huddle into groups of ten (whether or not you knew one another) to take a photo with Benji. I was a little bummed, but I was still very excited to have seen them in person. I was on the floor by Judy's foot, sitting next to Benji. Major fan girl moment. HEHE

Below are pictures of the palette.




Check them out:
www.youtube.com/ItsJudyTime
www.youtube.com/ThatsHeart

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment