Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cotton Candy Eyes: Unfinished

Aloha!

I am so sorry it's been quite some time since I have blogged. It was a myriad of things: personal life stuff, me not having a completely functioning computer, and my lack of inspiration due to personal life stuff.

I'm back and will try to get back into the swing of things!

If you're just finding this entry, I wanted to make clear that I am NOT a makeup artist. I am nowhere near it. I simply have a love for makeup and enjoy practicing putting it on and trying new things.

Last November, I bought this Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box on the Ulta website for $10. I thought it was quite a steal for an Urban Decay shadow palette. Then I found out it came out years ago. Whomp whomp. Haha. Regardless of when it came out, this is my first UD palette. and I am ridiculously excited to play around with it.

 In person, the colors are a lot more vibrant. I was a actually a little nervous when this shadow box arrived. I opened it up and thought, "Will I even know how to use?" "Will I even be able to make it work?" 

One Sunday afternoon, I was home and bored. I had no plans. I usually do not have plans on a Sunday anyway. It is usually my personal day of rest for my body and a break from product for my face. That Sunday, I decided to go ahead and play with the palette. 

This is what I came up with:
 I call it COTTON CANDY!

What I used:
Lid: Scratch
Crease: Light wash of Fishnet
Outter V: Ransom and Peace combined

I forgot to take a picture with the liner...OOPS! HAHA

Again, I'm no expert. I am definitely learning and honing my skills. I really wish my lighting did my eyes some justice. It was much more vibrant in person.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and I do hope you continue on my makeup journey with me.

Peace, love and happiness

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment