Thursday, November 10, 2016

TBT: Nails of the Week

Aloha everyone!

I wanted to do a quick throwback to a few weeks ago when I did my nails. I have not done a nail design on my nails in a really longtime as I spent the majority of 2016 studying for two board exams. It was so liberating and comforting. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know doing my nails is one of my biggest hobbies, passions and methods of self-care

These were my nails in early October in honor of fall. I only wore them for a few days because I ended up getting my nails done with girlfriends on a mini trip to Ventura.


The nails were inspired by the teal and black design in +cutepolish No Tool Nail Art: 5 Easy & Cute Designs. I shared the video below:




Hope you enjoyed <3


Xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment