Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Summer Fashion Essentials

Summer is in full swing here in Los Angeles. Though this weekend, we experienced some weird tropical weather reminiscent of the Philippines and Hawaii: extremely hot one day and thunderstorms and rain the next. I'm not complaining :) A break from the scorching heat is happily welcomed!

This summer, I've been grabbing certain pieces from my wardrobe that have become my summer essentials of 2015. These are my go-to, I-don't-care-how-many-times-I-wore-it pieces.

CLOTHING: Long Draping Cardigans 

Forever 21 Kimono








Pink Melo Cardigan (purchased from Ross)







FOOTWEAR: Flip flops

Dollhouse (purchased from Ross)



Mossimo (purchased from Target)


ACCESSORIES

Floral Sunglasses (purchased from Ross)







Target Earrings 


What have been your summer essentials?



<3<3<3



2 comments:

  1. Great summer essentials, I'm thinking about doing a summer essentials blog as well! I live about an hour and a half away from LA, I'll be at FIDM at that campus next year! Do you go there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories and cloths for summer essential! So many flower pattern ya <3

    xoxo,
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete