Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Spotlight: Ekolu

This post is hella long over due but it does not matter!

You guys!!

One of my bucket list/concert dreams came true for my birthday last May, making it even more special!

My favorite Hawaiian band Ekolu came to Hermosa Beach here in Southern California to perform. They typically have their gigs out in the islands of Hawaii and so coming to the mainland is not as frequent. And what joy that they come during my birth month. Yeyeahh.

They came last May and my two besties accompanied me to the concert as part of the birthday celebration and oh my gosh! I was smiling so big from ear to ear the whole night.
 
The moment I walked in, I was greeted by a woman and it took me a second to recognize her but when I did, I shrieked, "BUBS!" She is the lead singer's wife and if you follow Ekolu on Instagram, you know she the QUEEN of his life. And how awesome she was greeting guests. She went around the podium to give me a hug and take a picture with me. Such a sweetheart! No wonder Ekolu adores the floor she walks. They are definitely couple goals, ya'll.

Here are some snippets from the night. Definitely one of my favorite concerts ever...ever!

 
 
 Writing this post 5 months later just gives me the feels all over again. LOVE THEM.
 
 
<3<3<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment