Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two Months Later...I Am Back, Healthy, and Lost?

It's been a long while! I know :(

April to the beginning of May was a difficult time! I was sick for 3.5 weeks. Yes, that sounds crazy and impossible, but when you have an autoimmune disease like Lupus, your immune system doesn't have the power to fight off viruses. And with an autoimmune disease, the immune system fights BOTH good AND bad so my body had a difficult time recovering.

It feels good to be back :)

As happy as I am to be back, I'm feeling a little lost in this blogging world. I am not quite sure which direction I am going with this blog. I haven't done a makeup review/haul/favorites in a while because I haven't purchased anything unfamiliar to me.

I love trying new makeup, but recently, I've been so overstocked I'm trying to use what I have and trying to be mindful of not overspending. 

I love food though who doesn't?? 

Lately, I've been on a kick of trying new places and I even started Yelping! :) I love Yelp and have always used Yelp a the food bible that I realized I should start Yelping myself.

As you can tell, I am all over the place.

For the time being, this blog will just be my own personal (yet) public diary...things that I want to remember and look back on. 

So if you're down for the ride, then let's go and I hope you enjoy. If not, that's totally okay too :)

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment