Wednesday, February 22, 2017

One of the Happiest Weekends

Aloha everyone!

2017 has already kicked off to a great start. I am so blessed to be surrounded by love, laughter, and support. Sometimes it is easy to overlook the little things in life. I am really  hoping that this year, I can cherish the small moments as well as the big and to remember to always be grateful.

The first weekend of January, I had an opportunity for a whirlwind of social events that kept be busy, exhausting, yet all worth it. I was smiling from ear to ear the whole weekend. 

Here's how my weekend went down...in pictures...and of course, almost entirely food:


A chirashi bowl for me. Yes oh yes, please.
And my friend and her newborn <3

Uni

Ice cream flavors from all over the world - even the Philippines <3
Of course, I chose coffee. Country? I forgot :(

A reunion with my graduate school girls in a living room just talking.
Girl talk, pregnancies, engagements, marriages
Love, life, challenges
We talked about ERRRRRYTHANG

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to save my photos from Sunday. I Snapped the day, but did not save them. BOO! It was a lot of fun too.

I went to a Mexican bakery and purchased guava rolls. I love my Porto's Bakery, but the Mexican bakery totally beat Porto's because it was waaaayyyy less sweet.

I also went shoe shopping and bought Bobs. They were on sale. BOO YEAH. I bought a black pair with a leopard print lining. Fabulous <3

And you know what's awesome for my old lady feet? It has memory foam! It's like walking on pillows. Love. Love. Love. 

[ credit : www.zappos.com ]

[ credit : www.zappos.com ]

That was my weekend. And it was beautiful in all regards. I am so thankful for weekends like this. No major event. Just people who love each other, catching up, making memories.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment